4 S’mores recipes to change up your fireside desserts!
Whether you’re camping in the backyard or in the backcountry, you’ll need a fire and some ingredients to make a great s’more. And we’ve got all your campfire needs covered, from fuel and fire starters to the Solo Stove or the MSR PocketRocket 2.
We all love a fireside s’more, but sometimes it’s fun to mix it up. So if you’re a lightweight hiker trying to cut down the food you carry or you just want to wow the campsite, check out some new and easy recipes.
Peanut Butter S’mores
Chocolate bar pieces
>>>Or sub both for peanut butter cups
- Layer peanut butter on one or both of your graham crackers.
- Add your favorite chocolate bar pieces on one side.
- Or, for an extra treat, swap out the peanut butter and chocolate for a peanut butter cup.
- Add your toasted marshmallows directly on top of the chocolate or peanut butter cup.
- Sandwich together with the other half of your graham cracker, and enjoy!
Mint Lover’s S’mores
For a minty, easy-going s’more try this.
Thin mint cookies
Graham crackers (optional)
- Option 1: Take your roasted marshmallows and sandwich between two thin mints cookies, and enjoy!
- Option 2: Take the prepared sandwich from above and put it in between two graham crackers for a double stack!
Hazelnut and Banana S’mores
Any Nutella or dessert crepe lovers? This one is for you!
Chocolate hazelnut spread
Sliced bananas, or your favorite fruit (strawberries are also great here!)
- Add a layer of hazelnut spread to your graham crackers (measure it with your heart).
- Top one side with sliced bananas or your favorite fruit.
- Add your marshmallows to your preferred roasted liking!
To really cut down on mess or multiple ingredients/snacks on the trail, this is a great one!
Chocolate or yogurt-covered pretzels
- Take your roasted marshmallows and sandwich in-between two chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels.
- It’s that easy. Enjoy an easy and sweet + salty treat!
Find your favorite back-to-school apparel and gear at Alabama Outdoors. Alabama Outdoors wants everyone to enjoy the outdoors, and we work to build loyalty one connection at a time. Visit one of our stores or take advantage of our shipping or in-store pickup! #BeOutdoors